Why I Love the Month of April:
- My birthday.
- Springtime = the most beautiful time of the year.
- April Fool’s Day (a vastly underrated holiday).
- General Conference.
- Winter semester ends and summer fun begins!
- This year: I graduate.
- MY BIRTHDAY.
Things I Feel Guilty About:
- I haven’t done my visiting teaching this month.
- I’m slacking on my group project.
- I haven’t called Sammi back (or even listened to her voicemail) from two weeks ago.
- I’ve only been working 10 hours a week, instead of 15.
- I didn’t watch the General Women’s meeting last night and I’m not sure when I’ll make it up.
- I have severe senioritis and my grades will soon start suffering.
- I haven’t hung out with Tyler or Aubreigh in two months, even though they live around the corner from me.
Meals I’m Going to Make This Week:
- Banana pancakes.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Feta cheese, tomato, and spinach salad.
- Eggs with spinach and tomato.
- Sautéed zucchini with mozzarella.